Over recent years Buy To Let has becoming increasingly popular as an investment because the demand in the rental sector is high.
Why Invest In Property?
Property has proved to be an excellent long term investment and capital growth in property over the past 25 years has exceeded most other investment fields.
Many people invest in a buy to let property because they see it as a potential pension. Each month the rent received can be used to supplement retirement income or the property can be sold and the proceeds used as a lump sum nest-egg. Whether you will receive both income and a final lump sum from property investment depends on a number of factors:
- The amount of your initial deposit
- The level of your mortgage payments over the lifetime of owning the property
- The initial purchase and final sale price of the property.
Choosing the Right Buy to Let Mortgage
This is a very fast changing market and it has become more complex to sift through the numerous Buy To Let mortgage products available. The first thing to consider is that when a lender is considering a Buy to Let application they will always look at the potential rental income of the property.
Get in touch with us to talk through your options:
- Our advisers will help you find the best buy to let mortgage deal to maximize your profits and safeguard your investment.
- By understanding your individual circumstances we can help you plan or maintain a property portfolio that suits your existing and future needs.
- If you already have a buy to let property our advisers can check whether you are paying a competitive rate of interest. Fluctuations in the Bank Base Rate can mean that you may be paying more than you should.
- If you have an existing investment portfolio talk to our advisers about how a buy to let property could fit into this portfolio.
For general informational purposes only, not intended or to be taken as legal advice. To make sure this is appropriate for you please seek advice and contact us.