(Charity, Creative & Sporting, Government Authorised Exchange, Religious), Youth Mobility Scheme is for skilled workers you want to employ on a temporary basis.
The Tier 5 visa allows you entry to work in the UK in a number of different circumstances.
Tier 5 category is split into:
- Creative and Sporting – it is for individuals to work as a sportsperson, entertainer or artist.
- Charity Worker – it is for individuals to undertake unpaid work.
- Religious Worker – it is for those doing preaching, pastoral and non-pastoral work.
- Government Authorised Exchange – This category is for people coming to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.
- International Agreement – where the worker is coming to do a job which is covered by international law or treaty while in the UK, eg employees of overseas governments.
- Youth Mobility Scheme: this category is for young people from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan who want to come and experience life in the UK.
For general informational purposes only, not intended or to be taken as legal advice. To make sure it is appropriate for you please seek advice and contact us.
Information courtesy of Gov.uk.